Energy Litigation And Defense
Due to the ongoing energy exploration, production and transmission, the industry is more dynamic and dangerous than ever. Jurisdictions like Texas and Oklahoma are experiencing unparalleled growth in energy exploration, production, and transportation. Because of this, people are working faster, longer and often without the appropriate training in the fields that are inherently dangerous under any circumstances. As a result, we have seen a dramatic increase in claims and cases filed against our clients.
A Breadth Of Experience In Energy And Business Law
At Holden Litigation, our lawyers have extensive experience defending:
- Products liability actions against suppliers of well components
- Oil rig death and catastrophic injury cases
- Gas compressor station explosions/incidents
- Well blowouts and explosions
- Environmental claims from drilling rigs, seismic activity, fracking and pipeline activities
- Claims stemming from electrical transmission lines
- Trucking and transportation accidents
- Ruined wells and ruined oil reservoirs
If you or your business are involved in any of the above claims, our attorneys will apply their full range of knowledge and experience to defending your rights and your bottom line. We are committed to ensuring you are strongly defended. Learn more about our attorneys and our services, and reach out online to request a case evaluation. We will be happy to help. Call our Dallas office at 214-504-3750 to get started.